Monday, March 7, 2011

Hi My Name is Nicole Taylor and Yes I am alive.....

I have been a terrible blogger! I admit it I haven't even blogged on anybody else's beautiful blogs in MONTHS! I understand if by now everyone has forgotten about the Taylor's but, I want to explain myself and why I have not posted in forever.

#1 We bought a NEW HOUSE!!! Our first official house with our names smack dab on it! I have been waiting to post pictures so I can show everyone what a cool stylish place we have and not post white walls. It was a spec home so we have a lot of work and it is slowly but surely getting done. We got a fantastic low interest rate and bought at a price lower than what it was appraised for! If the IRS would be so kind to give us money back on our taxes this year then we can put in our backyard before summer!

#2  I work from home and am on the computer all day long. haha I know that is the lamest excuse yet.

#3 I am not even going to put being a mom on here as an excuse because everyone else seems to find time to post in their busy days.....oh dang i guess its on the list.

#4 I was in the holiday picture season rush that ended with a Wedding! I seriously took a least 2,000 pics at this wedding  and for 3 months edited the crap out of them. haha They turned out wonderfully...I will post a couple. Its amazing what CS5 photoshop can do especially when you start to figure out how to use it. Thank you Jill for the crash course.

#5 I got a new calling as the Secretary in the Primary Presidency!! I have never been more excited to except a calling before. I have only been in our ward for 3 months so its been tough trying to learn all of the kids names let a lone their parents  names. haha I love the ladies I work with, they are just so fun.
     ......I have to add on here that Luke got called to be in the YM's as an advisor Varisity Coach (over scouting). I think it is so funny how Luke hated scouts growing up but, Heavenly Father has kept him in it for the past 3 years as a scout leader.....(He finds a way)


#6 Trying to find sometime to go to the GYM let alone spend a moment in time with my husband.


Soon to come......PICTURES!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have been the same way lately...kind of antiblog! So I understand. But I can't wait to see all the pics of the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family picture! I want to see more. Who took it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Trisha Davis....One of my bestest friends in the whole world took our fam pics! I will put more on here.

    ReplyDelete