Thursday, March 17, 2011

Back track to Thanksgiving!

This year we had Thanksgiving with the Madsen Family!

 Notice Claire's fancy little bead socks?? My talented Auntie Sally made them!
She jingle jangles all around the house now. haha

 Too bad it doesn't snow in Phoenix. She was sure dressed warm though!
 Uncle Matt and Claire Bear
 This is me and my new sweet little niece Sammy!
 Us, after eating a butt load of turkey.
 Samantha Sportin her Turkey look.
 Leener Bell and Duffer-do
 So we tried for five minutes to get the blank stares off their faces but it wasn't until I started singing Pop-corn popping on an apricot tree when Claire busted up with a huge smile. haha I just love her.
  I cant remember what she was laughing at. Although, you have to admit She is one awesome kid. (Last good pic before her teeth arrived. And yes she is 14 months old here.
 Auntie Lissa, Me, and Baby Claire
Jill, Matty, and Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment