Monday, November 1, 2010

Meet the Flinstones! HaLloWeeN 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!

I stayed up late every night this week sewing. I think our costumes turned out quite lovely....for the Flinstones! Luke was a great sport and wore his man-dress (although he only would wear it to the ward party.) He made a pretty hot Fred if you ask me. =) So I was Wilma, Claire was Pebbles and our niece Hannah was Betty! 
We trunk-or-treated the Sat. before at a school party in the afternoon and then again later at our ward party!

My 4yr old nephew Gavin was a Zombie Football Player- He scared the crap out of all the little girls! Including my little Pebbles.
And my 4yr old niece Kate was a fairy princess. 
Claire walked hand in hand with us the whole time. She was so adorable!





3 comments:

  1. Love your costumes!! Everyone is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys make a great flinstone family. How come no pictures of Luke in his costume? ha ha. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete