Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Christmas 2011

As you can see Claire was terrified of Santa. This was her official first time sitting on his lap and could possibly be her last. My little girl is very much the stranger danger type! Am I a bad Mother for laughing while taking thes pics??? 



Christmas at the Madsen's!!!

Grandma and Grandpa bought Claire and Samantha a kitchen to play with at their house! Claire absolutley loves going to Grandpa and Grandmas house to play.


Uncle Matt made Claire a giant Dora doll sticker for her room! Look at that smile on her face!



We all pitched in and bought my Mom and Dad a new camera!

Christmas at the Taylor's!!
Below is Santa's Loot for Claire

Cousin Andrew....love this kid!

 I think we have a little miss nurse or doctor in the future!
Santa brought Claire play make up, so she can put hers on at the same time as Mommy...maybe now she will leave mine alone!!!
 My Tired Princess



 

No comments:

Post a Comment