Thursday, September 29, 2011

Claire's Birthday Weekend!

Celebrating Claire's Birthday at Marmie and Popies House with all her cousins, aunts, uncles, and Grandparents on the Taylor side!
I am not sure where Claire picked up her hand and face poses but, its pretty funny. She had a blast opening up presents and was really excited to receive her Dora Doll, Backpack, Elmo, and her little vacuum (which scared her at first) and broom cleaning set. Claire now either takes dora or elmo to bed with her and gets out her cleaning stuff every time i do. =)
















Barbie Cake! Yes Mommy Made the Barbie cake and yes she made the frosting from scratch. Are you impressed yet??





Singing Happy Birthday.....
































Great Grandma Clawson made this cute pillow case for Claire. She picked it out loves her froggy's!













Continuing our Birthday fun at the Peterson house for the combined Taylor and Peterson Birthday party! Claire shares her birthday month with cousin Samantha and Uncle Mark!














The only pic we could get of them looking at the camera together. haha
















Here is claire with her mad picture skills opening up presents! She loved her dry erase board crayons, clothes, and pictures of the silly princesses!


















































































33rd Birthday



















1st Birthday



















2nd Birthday









































3 comments:

  1. I have been terrible at this whole blogging thing. Weve also been terrible at being friends! Seriously? Could we be any worse? Happy birthday to Claire. I cant believe how fast time goes. We have got to get our girlies together for a play date ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! So your blog has been private for forever so I never saw anything, but it was still on my blog roll. I clicked on it b/c I couldn't remember who's blog it was and it came up! I was so excited! HOw are you guys doing??? I can't believe how cute Claire is! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cute pictures of Claire!! You took lots of good one's... I would LOVE that one of Mark too! Will you email it to me (again?)?!

    ReplyDelete